Click on DIRECTIONS on our interactive Google map to find exact route from your location.
- Take the road to Fort William. About 8 miles south of Fort William you will find the Corran ferry. Sailings are every half hour on the quarter, but at busy times the ferry will constantly make the short crossing (£7 per car).
- Turn left off the ferry and enjoy the excellent road to Strontian village.
- After this take it easy on the single track road to Salen, turn left and follow the winding single track to the village of Glenborrodale.
- After the old (closed) school you will see the building of the old Clan Morrison Hotel.
- Cross the wooden bridge and drive right up to the front door
Total distance from the ferry is about 30 miles, allow about an hour if its your first time on these roads.